Speakers determine the overall sound quality of your system, so it's worth the time to listen to several models before making a decision. The most important factors in choosing a speaker are personal preference, speaker type and the stereo components you will use to power your speakers.
Sound Quality is a Personal Decision
Sound quality is a very personal judgment, like cars, food or wine. Everyone’s tastes are different. There is no “best” speaker, only the one that is best for you. When you shop for speakers, listen to several models with familiar music. Take your favorite discs with you when you shop and identify speakers that sound good to you. Your experience in listening to live music is a good gauge to evaluate speakers. The speaker should sound natural to your ears, have balanced tone quality and should be easy to listen to for long periods. Don't feel rushed, listen to a speaker several times before making a final decision.
Types of Speakers
There are many types of speakers: floorstanding, bookshelf, satellite, in-wall and on-wall models. Your choice should be based on personal preference. Here’s a summary of each type: floorstanding and bookshelf speakers generally have the best overall sound because the speakers and enclosures are performance matched. They take floor space, a consideration for some homeowners. Satellite speakers are very small speakers that are used with a Subwoofer and take much less space. In-Wall speakers have good sound and the grills can be painted to match the walls. On-wall speakers are very popular with flat-panel televisions.
Correctly Matching Speakers with Components
A speaker should be matched with an amplifier or receiver with the right amount of power for the best performance. Manufacturers usually specify a range of amplifier power necessary to properly power the speaker. For example, the speaker may require a range from 30-100 watts of output power to operate well, so use this specification as a guideline.
Additional Things to Consider:
After you get your speakers home, take the time to correctly connect, install and place the speakers to get the best performance. A little patience now pays off in the long run.
Nominal impedance 8ohm
200 watts Dynamic power
Bass: 8 inch x 2
Alto: 5 inch x 1
Treble : 1 inch x 1
Size: 111cm x 33cm x 26cm
We send items to oversea all over the world by air (China Post Air Mail/DHL/ UPS/ FedEx/ EMS) and by sea, if you have any special service, please contact us freely at any time. We will reply you back in 24 working hours.
1: About Shipping
1) Package will be shipped within 3 working days after payment is confirmed, bulk orders maybe delayed more days.
2) Please double check your shipping address, including Postal Code, Phone Number. If there is any change, please let us know before making the payment.
3) We will not be responsible for any delay during delivery due to Custom Clearance of your country and weather condition, etc…
2: About Custom
1) We normally declare less shipment value for custom invoice for purpose to save extra taxes for customers, if you have any special demand about your custom invoice value or your country custom requirement, please let us know before shipment, so we can do our best for you!
2) If there are any import duties, taxes&charges of your country are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer's responsibility, so please check with your local customs office to confirm what these additional costs will be.
3: After Service
1) If the items have any production problem, it can be exchange within 7 days of delivery, and all items must be returned in their original condition, buyer must pay return shipping fee for items, while the seller will pay resend shipping fee.
2) We do not allow any return without first requesting an order number & contacting us.
4: Feedback & Rating
We will work with you friendly till you are satisfied with our total service. We sincerely hope that you can leave us a 100% Positive Feedback with full 5 Stars.
" FRIENDLY COMMUNICATION CAN SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS "